Marketing & Sales Coordinator
SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing & Sales Coordinator is a critical member of the sales and marketing team. This position will report to the Marketing Director and will facilitate the execution the annual marketing and sales plans.
- Monitor and support day-to-day marketing operations including sales campaigns, marketing projects, and database management
- Work with consultants to develop and execute the annual sales strategy and plans including market research for prospect identification, prioritization, scheduling meetings, preparing collateral, and tracking proposals and closure rates
- Plan and coordinate events, including seminars, webinars and conferences which may include on-site responsibilities
- Manage, monitor, update, and strengthen the firm’s client relationship management system (CRM)
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and execution of website strategy, content, and SEO
- Assist in the development of and maintain the firm’s social media strategy
- Conduct marketing research to support business development, strengthen client relations, and disseminate relevant industry-specific news
- Draft emails, letters and other communications for sales campaigns, survey campaigns, client notifications, etc.
- Assist with managing and developing relationships with relevant third-party organizations to promote branding, business development, and relationships (i.e healthcare associations)
- Develop and coordinate email strategy, content, templates, and analytical email campaign reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2-3 years of marketing experience; professional services marketing experience is preferred
- Must be able to travel to conferences as well as work effectively in a remote work environment
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on several projects at a time
- High level of attention to detail