The Yaffe Difference:
The Yaffe Difference is based on expert personal service which uses a strategic and customized approach to meet the challenging and ever-changing governance needs of our clients.
Although we work closely with management, our accountability is to the board for all services.
Clients' best interests are the first priority; we do not sell any products needed to implement programs we recommend.
Our senior consultants have a broad and comprehensive perspective that combines technical knowledge with industry expertise.
In this ever changing environment, organizations are increasingly subject to public and regulatory scrutiny.
Healthcare Resource Center
- Webinar: Physician Alignment Through Compensation & Benefits
- Webinar: 2013 Executive Compensation Trends at Non-Profit Hospitals & Systems
- Webinar: Executive Goal Setting, Variable Pay & Performance Evaluations at Rural Hospitals
- Webinar: Executive Compensation in Rural Healthcare
- Checklist: Establishing an Effective Executive Compensation Program
- Webinar: 2012 Executive Compensation Trends at Non-Profit Hospitals & Systems
- Trends & Highlights: 2012 Executive Compensation Survey for Hospitals & Systems
- Physician Compensation Governance
Higher Education Resource Center
- Webinar: 2012/13 Trends in Presidential Compensation & Benefits
- Presidential Retirement Benefits at Independent Colleges & Universities
- Presidential Contract Provisions at Independent Colleges & Universities
- Trends & Highlights: 2011/12 Executive Compensation Report for Colleges & Universities
- Webinar: Presidential Compensation and Contract Provisions at Independent Colleges & Universities
- “Caught in Transit” – by Saundra Tracy & Jeff Abernathy (Inside Higher Ed, 2010)
- Preparing for Your Presidential Transition
- Preparing for a Presidential Retirement: From the Board’s Perspective